WHAT WORK WILL BE UNDERTAKEN?
- Talking through your circumstances and providing initial advice
- Preparing draft Power of Attorney, Lasting Power of Attorney or Deputyship application as applicable
- Attending to due execution of any general POA and providing certified copies as required
- Arranging for LPAs to be executed by Donor, Certificate Provider, Attorneys and subsequently lodged with the PGO for registration.
Thereafter providing certified copies as required
- Submitting application for Deputyship to the Court of Protection together with supporting documentation.
Complying with any resulting Court Order and dealing with the usual need to obtain Deputyship bond.
Providing certified copies of resulting appointment Order as required.